The Calibore™ bolt tension calibrator for all bolts using the following tools: Impact Wrench, Manual Torque Wrench, Nut-runner, Pneumatic Torque Wrench, Hydraulic Bolt Tensioner, Hydraulic Torque Wrench, Torque Multiplier, Missing Link™, DTI Squirters and TC break-off bolts.
NORWOLF Calibore™ Benefits:
- “Snap–in” front plate and hex bushing.
- Built in adjustable reaction bar.
- Gauge reads in both pounds and kilo Newton’s.
- Solid, heavy-duty gauge protector.
- Solid milled clamp that secures at two points for beam mounting.
- Drilled holes provided for base / table mounting.
- Label identifying recommended minimum bolt tension.
- Fitted, wheeled carrying case.
- Light weight (basic unit weights 17 ½ lbs. compared to competitions 45 lbs.).
- Available in 350 K and 1,000 K.
Norwolf Calibore Specifications
|CBT-100||BASIC UNIT for bolts ranging in size from ½” to 1-1/4”||17.50 lbs.|
|CBT-125||BASIC UNIT for bolts ranging in size from ½” to 1-1/4”||17.5 lbs.|
|CBT-200||BASIC UNIT for bolts ranging in size from 1-3/8” to 2”||30 lbs.|
|CBT-250||BASIC UNIT for bolts ranging in size from 1-3/8” to 2”||30 lbs.|
*All sizes available upon request
Norwolf Calibore Components