Manual Torque Wrenches
Micro-Adjustable Click Type
This hand torque wrench is adjustable with a knurled metal handle for a tough, non-slip grip which offers the user a rugged industrial strength torque wrench.
- Dual scale – calibrated dual direction
- Positive Lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring
- Fast, accurate and easy to set
- Easy-to-read laser marked scales
- Most feature Quick Release button for good socket retention and easy socket removal
- Accuracy: ±4% clockwise, ± 6% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14M-1994, ISO 6789 Standards
- Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
Have questions about the Missing Link and how they will work with your bolting application? Call our bolting experts at 888-315-0175 or Request a Quote.
Proudly Made in the USA.
|Part #||Drive Size||Torque Ft/Lbs.||Torque Nm||Weight (lbs)||Weight (kg)||A||B||C||D|