Hydrostatic Test Plugs
Maxpro provides Isolation and Weld test tooling to safely isolate a line for hot-work, protecting property, equipment and personnel from flammable vapors.
We inventory tools in all common pipe sizes and schedules from ¾ to 30’’ locally. (Less common sizes can be custom manufactured.)
Our equipment provides a triple vapor barrier with the ability to monitor the seal to ensure safety of any hot-work being performed which is safer than traditional methods, decreases cost and downtime!
- Ability to monitor the seal and ensure safety of hot-work.
- Triple vapor barrier design; one is positively pressured.
- Vent upstream activity safely away from hot-work.
- Vent gauge to monitor upstream activity.
- Minimal seal replacement costs
- Eliminates installation of hydro blinds
- Requires less than ½ gallon of water to test
Weld Test equipment is applicable in the following scenarios:
- Weld Neck Flanges
- Socket-weld Flanges
- Slip-on Flanges
- Orifice Flanges
- Orifice Flange Root Valves
- Branch Connections
- Wall Thickness Transitions
- Flange to Elbows
- Flange to Reducers
- Flange to Tees
- Butt Welds
- Gasket Faces