Pneumatic Torque Wrenches
RAD® Pneumatic Torque Wrenches
Industrial Pneumatic Bolting & Torque Wrenches
These RAD® torque wrenches are recognized as the industry standard in high capacity torque tools.
With the industries smallest, lightest and fastest hand tools, RAD® has the widest range of tools available in today’s market place.
RAD® tools are known for the following features:
- High Quality
- Controlled Torque
All RAD® Pneumatic Torque Wrenches are sold as a Kit which include the following:
- RAD® Torque Wrench
- Standard Reaction Arm with Retaining Ring
- 12' Hose with Fittings
- Ergonomic Tool Holder and Regulator Assembly
- Users Manual and Torque/PSI Chart
All RAD® Pneumatic Tools are available in both Standard (Ft/lbs) and Metric (Nm) models, they are sold as “kits”, and they are for sale and rent at Maxpro.
If you need assistance selecting the best tool for your application, contact our bolting experts at 888-315-0175 or click the Contact button above. We will work with you to solve your bolting needs.
RAD pneumatic torque wrenches are widely used in the Power Generation, Petro Chemical, Mining, Pipeline, Steel, Railroad, Manufacturing and Heavy Construction Industries.
RAD has been the leader in proving accurate, reliable torque equipment in these industries for 20 years. When heavy industry needs a pneumatic torque wrench, RAD has always been the first choice.
- Accuracy: stall type tool with controlled torque capable of +/-5% accuracy and +/-2% repeatability
- Power: highest power-to-weight ratios of any pneumatic controlled bolting system
- Safety: lightweight ergonomic pistol grip reduces operator strain and injury
[VIDEO] Pneumatic Torque Wrench Setup: