Maxpro is proud of the investment it has made in state-of-the-art precision calibration and certification equipment. You can count on us to take care of your equipment and complete the calibration just the way you expect it to be done.
- Torque Transducers from 0 – 6,000 ft.lbs.
- Hydraulic, pneumatic and electric wrenches
- Torque wrenches from 50 – 50,000 ft. lbs.
- Pressure gauges from 0-10,000 PSI
When you calibrate with Maxpro:
- We use equipment calibrated annually to NIST standards
- You will receive documentation reporting the pressure range for your equipment
- You will receive an annual calibration sticker wit the due date of next calibration
- 2-3 day turnaround for most calibrations
(1 week for torque transducers)
Maxpro will take care of your hydraulic torque wrench calibration, electronic torque wrench calibration, pneumatic torque wrench calibration, battery torque wrench, adjustable clicker torque wrench and pressure gauges calibrations.
To aid in the quick turnaround of your calibrated equipment, please complete our Customer Service Form and send it in with your equipment. Download PDF